Thursday, July 3, 2008

I GOT 80 !

Huh! I told you I will win over my weakness!!! I tried not to sleep for 5 hours just to study linear algebra. That is how slow my understanding is!!! But it gave worth to me because I got 80!!!! That is a long test. That means a lot to me. I am planning to keep the paper and laminate it. It is my golden treasure!!!!!! I know the grade is not too high but for me………………………IT’S THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU JANUS!!!!!!
I will also tell you something about our new teacher in English. I think for me she is good. She is holding her temper to those people who wanted to test her ability. I know she is trying her best to teach us although there are some misconceptions in the lessons. She handles her mood very nice!!!! She is so positive and I guess her religion has something to do with her actions. I just want to tell you frankly that there are times I really get too sleepy when English time is on, as well as Chemistry and Filipino. I do not know why?

No comments: