Monday, June 30, 2008

MY LOLA

This day just reminded me of the memorable things about my lola. It was actually her birthday today!!!! I really missed my lola. She passed away when I was still in first year. I remember those times when she was the reason why I strive hard in school. I do such thing because if I am going to get high grades, she would be giving me money!!!! Now you see I look like money. Just joking.
Just like the previous week, I was really having a hard time learning math and linear algebra. I was just so happy that some of my classmates are trying to help me out. Do you know the feeling of being the only one who cannot understand the lesson? I pity myself. But I guess that I should do something. I should not just be there in the classroom sitting without learning. I should strive to win over my weakness. I just asked my lola to tell God help me in my weaknesses. I know my lola is always there to guide me. She will never leave me alone. But of course, I also studied. I did not just asked God to help me.

No comments: