Monday, July 7, 2008

50 SQUATS

I just want to tell all of you how I hate Elvin this week!!!! He was Elvin de Guia of IV- Fluorine and he was our platoon leader. He punished me by giving “ 50 squats”!!!!!!!! Oh! That was really terrible and painful! I could feel the throbbing of my legs! He was so bad to me. To tell you the other part of the story (just to let you know that I am not bias), I was kind of joking him or being ill- mannered that I was not minding his directions. Well I was really sorry for that. You know I find most of the students belonging to the CAT arrogant. They feel that they are somebody else. But I know my mistake there. I should have respected him. Sorry! It was not that a big issue. I just want to post this for him to read it because he is my follower in this blog Hi Elvin!!!!!! PEACE HUH!!!!
I was also studying for our test tomorrow! I was really praying that I could compose myself during the test hours. I should have the presence of mind over the questions and to strictly follow the directions. I should have plenty of sleep, goodnight!

2 comments:

ineedmcdreamy said...

haha...he's really rude..but i think you deserved that for acting that way...

just don't do that again..^^

Unknown said...

yeah...i think what i did was just fair enough....i think it's obvious that you don't like CAT officers, well you just have to deal with them..next time try following orders so you won't be punished....