Saturday, August 2, 2008

A Failure that has become a Golden Experience

August 02, 2008

It was the toughest day of my life. The UPCAT seemed to be so hard!!! All the things I reviewed were to be settled and tested now. This test will draw a difference in my future.

As I woke up this day, I felt it was a trial that I should overcome. I tried to boost my confidence but I was covered by my self- degrading thoughts....... You're not good in math! ..............You're just average in english!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are just ordinaty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You cannot pass because they are better than you.

As I tried to repeat those thoughts in my mind, I sensed something whispered in my mind.................. As you arise in the morning thank God for the life He has given you.
That simple thought reminded me that God made me not to belittle myself, not to show off my talents and abilities. God brought me in the world on a purpose.
Then I smiled, looked in front of the mirror and said....." Oo, hind ka nga magaling sa math. Sabihin mo na kahit saan pa. Ang mahalaga, nandito ka buhay,gumagalaw. Hind ako dapat mainggit kasi hindi ako ginawa ng Diyos na may katulad. Ako lang ang nag- iisang Janus- DI MAN SA PANGALAN..........PERO SA KAKAYAHAN!!!!!!!! PAPASA AKO.....SANA!

No comments: